Open Source Hardware
Other cool open source projects from around the net.
- Open-Source MP3 player to listen to your MidiBox music on.
- yet another Open-Source MP3 player.(this one has USB capabilities)
- An open-source physical computing platform very cool programmable I/O board.
- Wiring is an open source programming environment and electronics i/o board for exploring the electronic arts, tangible media, teaching and learning computer programming and prototyping with electronics.
- Ronja is a free technology project for reliable optical data links with a current range of 1.4km and a communication speed of 10Mbps full duplex.
Circuit designs that can be incorporated into projects.
RIAA Compensated Stereo Preamp
- A turntable preamp board and circuit design. usefull if you want to make a Traktor mixer/Controler with an optional turntable input.